The SSF Operations Team is responsible for performing the functions of the organization's executive, such as:
- maintaining compliance: bookkeeping, accounting, tax and legal
- managing finances and processing transactions
- building information resources that help the organization operate and help projects succeed
- managing the Project Council process, doing the organizing and documentation work needed to make it function
- making sure phone and email correspondence to the general SSF are being channeled to the appropriate people and being answered
- communications : maintaining the website, blog, contact database, newsletter and social media
SSF President Explains “The Rise of Open Aid” at NVOAD Annual Conference
I had the honor of presenting “The Rise of Open Aid” at the 2018 NVOAD conference in Providence, Rhode Island, United States ...
2015 End of Year Update
In the past, only the biggest NGOs and best-funded government agencies could afford custom information management systems designed specifically for ...
Sahana Participates for GCI 2014
The Sahana Software Foundation has actively taken part in the Google Code-In programme since its inception in 2010 and 2014’s programme ...