The SSF Operations Team is responsible for performing the functions of the organization's executive, such as:
- maintaining compliance: bookkeeping, accounting, tax and legal
- managing finances and processing transactions
- building information resources that help the organization operate and help projects succeed
- managing the Project Council process, doing the organizing and documentation work needed to make it function
- making sure phone and email correspondence to the general SSF are being channeled to the appropriate people and being answered
- communications : maintaining the website, blog, contact database, newsletter and social media
I had the honor of presenting “The Rise of Open Aid” at the 2018 NVOAD conference in Providence, Rhode Island, United States ...