Do you manage information about health, human and social services in the nonprofit and government sectors in the New York City area?
Are you interested in learning about free tools that makes it easier to organize and keep your information up-to-date?
If so, you might be interested in attending our free AirTable training where you’ll learn how to use this spreadsheet-like cloud software to better manage and share your service data and information with colleagues, clients and other organizations.
The training will take place Friday, March 23 1pm-3pm at the Mulberry Street Library, 10 Jersey Street, New York, NY 10012.
At the training you’ll learn:
* What is Open Referral and why is it important?
* What is AirTable and how can I use it to manage services and referral data?
* Introduction to the Open Referral AirTable Template.
* How to use the template to organize your data in a way that’s compatible with other service directories.
* How to access and use the Open Referral AirTable API to share and receive updated services information.
* How to create your own public services directory website.
Q & A and individualized tech support will be available at the end of the session.
If you have questions about the training, don’t hesitate to contact us.
** Please forward this invitation to anyone you think might be interested in this training. The more the merrier!
We hope to see you at the training!